Fairytale castle, event location and feel-good place with tradition
Schloss Neuhaus has always been an exceptional place. The castle was built in its present form by the Barons von Degenfeld in 1596/97. The previous building, Newhus Castle, was first mentioned in 1333.
In 1926, Schloss Neuhaus came into the possession of the family Barons von Gemmingen, who still own the castle with the surrounding arable land and forests. Since 1993, the estate has been used as an exclusive venue for weddings, as well as private and company events. Managing Director of Schloss Neuhaus GmbH & Co. KG is Baron Michael von Gemmingen. Several employees take care of the maintenance and marketing of the historic facility.