Noble since 1596

Fairytale castle, event location and feel-good place with tradition

Schloss Neuhaus has always been an exceptional place. The castle was built in its present form by the Barons von Degenfeld in 1596/97. The previous building, Newhus Castle, was first mentioned in 1333.

In 1926, Schloss Neuhaus came into the possession of the family Barons von Gemmingen, who still own the castle with the surrounding arable land and forests. Since 1993, the estate has been used as an exclusive venue for weddings, as well as private and company events. Managing Director of Schloss Neuhaus GmbH & Co. KG is Baron Michael von Gemmingen. Several employees take care of the maintenance and marketing of the historic facility.

At a glance:
  • Built in 1596/97
  • Castle and gardens cover more than 10,000 m2
  • 28 komfortable Doppel- oder Familienzimmer
  • 28 comfortable double or family-style rooms
  • Castle surrounded by chapel, manor house and forest lodge
  • Quiet location embedded in forests and fields
  • Directly on the Way of St. James
  • Nearby bathing and spa facilities in Sinsheim

Read the full story